Sunday 7 December 2014

wonderfull!

my life is going so gr8 rn omfg im lovin myself n feelin myself i can sense hella positivity n knowledge on the horizon of my life I CANT WAIT 2 SEE WHO I BEcome :):)

was gonna call this post what a wonderfull weekend but that wld b a lie cos 2day n yesterday never felt like the end of anythings not even beginnings like of a journey but like the foundation of something...?? like how these days were is how the rest will continue. i havent started something with the hope of acheiving anything... i can visualise what i mean!! lol :)

i can sense my excitement thru my words haha today was gr8 i went to a tabletop sale near my house in the cutest lil building w grafitti outside it had a tiny rickety fairy staircase handpainted doors cute signs everywhere ahhh im surprised by the magic i found there omfg: a £1 papyrus scroll (made in egyptian fashion), a £1 lampshade, a GLORIOUS £2 mirror, pretty £1 pencils (giving some as presents) & a £1.50 card for my uncle n his family (no pic)



i cant remember if ive mentioned i volunteer in a charity shop now but yeah thats where i headed after i bought my beauties:) it was fun today i laughed a lot with the other volunteers emine and iqra they have such special names ayyy n i used the card machine on the till quite adeptly if thats the word or aptly whatevr lool also the customers were 👌👌 my boss (2nd one since i started in september) is just a sweetiepiepie she let me have the 2 books i wanted for freeeee!!! that makes me so happy cos full price they total £16.98 and also omfg the books have so much to teach me i just know ahhh im excited my whole body is excited jfc


i came home had tuna sweetcorn mayonnaise pasta and basically ive been chillaxing doing nothing i went across the road quick n gave my familyfriend the clothes she washed n tumbledried at my  house we chatted chatted then i came home ate a mango now im gonna write in the diary i bought yesterday at the winter festival & market i went to w my youngest bro (i also bought a card for my aunty & earrings for meee (altogether £16 but the stallholders took off £1 for me n took a pic of me cos they like my style lol))


i made instagram yesterday haha it's abondance_
2m is the last of my mocks then me n my gurl r gonna go eat somewhere maybe nandos... cant wait for this term 2 end!!!
life is gud 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment